Production Update 166: Audio Work

The premiere of Cosmic Rage is getting closer! Production is going through some final edits and audio work. All of the voice over work is wrapped up. I really have been fortunate enough to work with such a great cast, and I still haven’t revealed all of them to you yet. The cast has been super amazing in bringing the characters to life and handling revisions.

Audio production is entering the final stages. There are a few shots that need some minor edits and three scenes that need some additional sound effects added in. Audio production is very close to being wrapped up.

From an animation standpoint, I am closing in on wrapping up the first episode. There are some minor edits to a handful of scenes. I do have two scenes that I need to finish fleshing out the animation for. My goal is to get those two scenes wrapped up this week so I can get them sent out for final audio polishing.

Thank you all for stopping by. I have many more announcements coming in soon. Very exciting time and news upcoming. Thank you for all of your support!

Production Update 161: Another Scene Complete!

Production Update time! It’s been a pretty hectic week. I had to play catch up on a lot of real life stuff and school is getting started for the semester too so I a lot of “adulating” to do. Having said that, I found a bit of time over the weekend to get some work on Cosmic Rage in. Let’s get into it.

I have recently been working on the first scene of the episode. After I received the VO and shuffled some things around, I decided I needed a couple new pieces of art that I didn’t anticipate. So I was able to get those pieces of art drawn, inked and colored. With the new artwork in hand, I started working on animating the new scenes.

As I sit here typing out the production update for the week, I am also uploading the new scene 1 to send off for audio production. So far, the first 3 scenes are completed animation wise. While this doesn’t sound like a lot, there is one thing to understand, the opening scenes needed a little more fleshing out in terms of new artwork to handle the voice over capacity. When I start getting into the meat of the episode, there isn’t much for artwork that will be needed and production will go by quickly. I believe right now, there are 4 or 5 more scenes that need to be fleshed out a bit and the rest don’t require as much work.

I am still workingĀ on finalizing the VO cast. I’ve run into a couple hiccups in regards to a couple roles, but nothing that is hindering production at this point.

As things start to settle in again, I aim to be back on for blogs in the middle of the week(s) again and looking forward to revealing the voice cast as well!